Autumn seems to have come a little late this year, we’ve had such mild weather during October – and rather a lot of rain! However, the nights are well and truly drawing in so it’s time to think about stocking up on candles with seasonal fragrances that will give you cosy vibes through the darker evenings.
Five great reasons to bring recycled candles into your home this November
- Candles provide a warm and inviting glow that instantly creates a snug atmosphere. The flickering light can make any space feel more intimate and comforting.
- Candles are beautiful decorative elements. They come in various shapes and sizes, and if you’re feeling creative, you can use them to create a specific autumnal theme.
- Lit candles can help regulate your mood and promote relaxation. The soft, warm light has a soothing effect on the mind and body. It's a great way to unwind after a long day or create a tranquil atmosphere for meditation or self-reflection.
- Bad weather can limit the time we spend outdoors. By choosing a fragrance that complements the crisp, invigorating air of autumn you’re bringing the outdoors in!
- Autumn in the UK is known for unpredictable weather, which can sometimes lead to power cuts. Candles serve as a practical and reliable source of light when the electricity goes out. But remember never to leave a burning candle unattended.
So what’s the ideal Autumn fragrance?
We’re really thrilled to introduce our Olivewood and Bergamot fragrance, the perfect choice for Autumn. So what can you expect from this delightful combi?
This, as the name suggests originates from the olive tree, the exact same tree that gives us olives and olive oil. The trees grow really slowly and are greatly prized. The wood can be used for furniture, kitchenware, knife handles, and, if you’ve got a deep pocket, flooring! As a fragrance, it provides warmth and tranquillity.
A popular fragrance for many years – but did you know that a bergamot is actually a type of citrus fruit from Southern Italy? But it’s not a fruit you’d want to eat, as it is very bitter. However, it is an essential element of Earl Grey tea, giving this delicate drink its distinctive flavour.
For our Olivewood and Bergamot candles, these two key fragrances combine with nutmeg, cardamom, leather, incense, patchouli with notes of vanilla and amber to create an ambience of tranquillity and warmth.
We hope you enjoy what’s left of the Autumn, resting and relaxing ready to get moving again for the upcoming festive season! Not long now…..